Every watch is closely examined by a master watchmaker, who carries out a series of tests in order to prepare a detailed cost estimate before any work is completed – completely free of charge.
Your TAG Heuer will receive special attention while it is in our care, and we use all genuine TAG Heuer materials and components when required for replacement.
After accepting the cost estimate, our master watchmakers begin immediately carrying out all the necessary procedures to service or repair your watch, including the replacement of all worn or defective components.
Services We Provide for TAG Heuer Watches
- Complete Service \ OH
- Replace any faulty watch parts
- Check that the watch parts function correctly, and check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the instructions
- Movement functioning check
- Calibration of the mechanism
- Crystal replacement
- Hand replacement
- Gasket replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or refinishing
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchband & Strap replacements
- Pressure test to factory specifications/ water-proofing